I hate cooking! Especially for just myself…
With all my recipes you’d think I loved to cook! But in reality I have just learned to adapt to my hatred for being in the kitchen. I make extremely easy and quick recipes so I can get to doing other things I’d rather do, like play with makeup! I make a lot of side meals for myself to keep on track with my healthier eating. So while the boys eat mac and cheese this is what I whip together for myself.
This is super easy and really tasty! If healthy food doesn’t taste good or look pretty I probably won’t go back to eating it! So here’s how I make this extremely simple lunch.
- Handful of iceberg Lettuce Mix
- Giant Handful of Spinach (baby spinach works great too!)
- 1 Can of Tuna in Water
- Few Broccoli Florets
- Handful of baby carrots
- 1/4 Cup Whole Natural Almonds
- Sprinkle of Sunflower Seeds
- Dash of McCormick’s Salad Supreme Seasoning
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- In a salad bowl add your iceberg lettuce and spinach.
- Drain tuna and place on top of leaves
- Add veggies to the side
- Toss almonds and sunflower seeds on top
- Drizzle olive oil
And Voila you’re ready for lunch! It takes longer to eat it than to prepare it!
Hope you enjoy this super easy salad! Until the next post, have a fantastic imperfectly perfect day!