I love experimenting with foods and creating simple quick meals!
I got a wild idea about using our spicy deer sausage for a stir fry! I’ve never had a stir fry with sausage before so I got curious as to how it would taste! The end result was surprisingly delicious! Here’s how I created this dish. It’s ridiculously quick and easy!
- 1 lb Spicy Deer Sausage
- 1 can La Choy Bean Sprouts
- 2 cans Dynasty Sliced Water Chestnuts Drained
- 1/4 Cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 TBSP Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Beef Bouillon (not pictured)
- 1 Bag Organic Chopped Cauliflower
- Brown sausage in a large pan.
- Add drained water chestnuts, bean sprouts, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and beef bouillon.
- As you let the mixture simmer follow directions on the bag to microwave cauliflower until tender. About 4-5 minutes.
- Serve cauliflower on the side or mixed with your stir fry! I tried both ways and loved it mixed! My boys liked it better to the side. I put butter and salt on the cauliflower and boys said it was like mashed potatoes!
This one pot recipe was ready in about 15 minutes and fed my entire family of 6! In fact my oldest had five helpings of the stir fry!!! It would actually be a delicious breakfast as well. The water chestnuts with the sausage kind of reminded me of a potato-sausage skillet. Hope you enjoy this tasty recipe!